Working On Fire Vacancies
Trusted supplier of aerial firefighting in South Africa
Position: Provincial Stock Controller
Location: KwaZulu Natal
To ensure the effective inbound and outbound movement of Provincial stock. The role is also responsible for the store-keeping of stock as per Supply Chain policies and procedures.
Key Performance Areas:
- Inventory Management
- Manage the storage and preservation of inventory; Prepare and submit weekly / monthly reports; Identify redundant and excessive inventory; Prepare inventory plan; Monitor planned delivery schedule of stock and escalate any late or non-delivery to Head Office.
- Store Administration
- Check goods & equipment received and match to order; Capture stock received on database; Issue base stock as per approved order; Monitor stock levels; Administer all documentation related to stock control.
- Quality Control
- Report poor quality standards to Supply Chain Manager.
- Logistics Administration
- Ensure all purchase requisitions comply to Supply Chain policies and procedures; Control the movement of all sensitive administrative functions at a central environment with regular back-ups; Consolidate all statistics for the Department centrally; Prepare Commodity lists per Province and submits to Senior Buyer.
- Supply Chain Management tertiary qualification or equivalent
- 1-year relevant experience
- Computer literacy
Skills and Specifications:
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Display emotional intelligence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate positive and productive attitude
- Assertive and articulate
- Organized and flexible
- Good time management skills
Closing date: Wednesday, 09 December 2020
Submit CV together with a motivational letter to: email@example.com
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful. In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile.
Working on Fire Firefighter Recruitment
For information on when the next WOF participant recruiting will take place in your area, please contact your nearest WOF Provincial Office.
North West Provincial Office (Potchefstroom)
T: +27 18 290 8512
Free State Provincial Office (Bloemfontein)
T: +27 87 352 4814
Western Cape Provincial Office (Cape Town)
T: +27 21 532 1516
Limpopo Provincial Office (Polokwane)
T: +27 87 352 4836
Gauteng Provincial Office (Midrand)
T: +27 11 314 0254
Mpumalanga Provincial Office (Nelspruit / Mbombela)
T: +27 13 752 7047
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Office (Hilton)
T: +27 87 352 4816
Eastern Cape Provincial Office (Stutterheim)
T: +27 87 352 4893
The Working on Fire (WOF) programme, funded by the Department of Environment, Forestry, and Fisheries, will be reaching a milestone of having been in existence for 17 years during the month of September.