Latest WOF News
KZN conducted a Yellow Card Training Camp from the 30 November to 4 December 38 Drivers received their permits with a 100% pass rate. Sanele Mkhize, KZN Provincial Transport Officer said, “I was very happy that my drivers young and old, all participated in all the...
Eastern Cape Base Managers attended a 3-day training session with the provincial staff to identify and close gaps in the understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the base managers and the provincial staff. According to the General Manager of the Eastern Cape...
Kedibone Qhinebe of Suikerbos grew up as an orphan and she made it her mission in life to succeed against all odds. She said her mother died when she was still a toddler. ‘‘I don’t know her and that is very painful’’, said the 26-year-old Kedibone. ‘‘My uncle, who was...
The Bloemfontein Team taught the LandCare farmers about fire and how to use their newly donated fire fighting equipment. The farmers were chosen because of the recent fires that have been ravaging and destroying their farms. The Working on Fire team taught them how to...
The Western Cape has already experienced several fires during the past 6 weeks and more recently multiple teams from Working on Fire battled a fire in Simonstown. 118 Working on Fire participants were hard at work in the suppression of the fire that broke out in...
The role is responsible for creating, developing, refining and executing internal / external communications in line with the overall business strategy and ensures that the appropriate messages are developed via appropriate communications channels/platforms.
Reports to: Communication and Marketing Executive
Key Performance Areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the planning, development and delivering corporate communication to achieve objectives in engaging with business units and employees.
- Develop, initiate and take ownership of the end-to-end delivery targeted, creative and engaging communications plans.
- Create Internal Communication platforms and initiatives.
- Conceptualises, copy-writes, proof-reads, edits and distributes content.
- Develop and update annual Organizational Calendar and align the Corporate Communications Annual plan of Operations accordingly. Provide support to stakeholder on developing and/or implementing internal campaigns or events.
- Be part of strategically driving the organisations values and culture.
- Measure effectiveness of communications and distribution of content and recommending improvements and initiatives to achieve the business’s desired objectives.
- Brand Management and Compliance
- Ensure brand compliance the Corporate Identity manual of funders.
- Identify and procurement of Corporate Communication merchandise.
- Design and edit corporate templates.
- Report writing
- Diploma or Degree in Communications / Public Relations / Marketing
- 2 to 5 years proven experience in internal communications, public relations, marketing or similar
- Proven excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms
- Familiar with Google Workspace, HTML, Social Media, Instant Messaging Platforms, Microsoft Office Suite
- Internal Strategic Communications
- Project Management (added advantage)
- Adobe Premium – an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Submit CV together with a motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please clearly indicate in the subject line for which position you are applying.
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful. In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile.
Covid-19 Vaccine Intent:
WOF has a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination plan in place and as such all applicants will be required to submit a vaccination certificate to be considered in the selection process.